• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 7, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– The British Bulldog vs. Jeff Sword
– The Bushwhackers vs. Scott Allen & Jim Corbitt
– The Undertaker vs. Major Yates
– Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs. Keith Steinborn
– The Mountie/Jimmy Hart Interview
– Power & Glory vs. Kevin Greeno & Mike Samples
– The Texas Tornado vs. Doug Vines
– I.R.S. Promo
– Earthquake vs. Mike Shelton
• Alexa Bliss’ Special WrestleMania 36 Entrance Got Nixed
Bowling For Soup recently made a song on Alexa Bliss. According to frontman Jaret Reddick, they were scheduled to play that song live at WrestleMania 36 at the Raymond James Stadium during Alexa’s entrance.
However, that plan got nixed after WrestleMania 36 moved to the WWE Performance Center.
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross defeated The Kabuki Warriors in the first match of the WrestleMania 36 main show on Night 1 to win the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship.
WATCH: Alexa Bliss Reacts To A Fan Calling Her “Hot As F*ck”:
• RAW Wrestler Mocks AJ Styles
RAW Tag Team Champion Montez Ford (of The Street Profits) tweeted the following after AJ Styles got buried in the grave during his Boneyard match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 36:
— 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕖𝕫 (@MontezFordWWE) April 5, 2020