• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 5, 1995) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl V’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
1) Blacktop Bully vs. Barry Houston
2) Avalanche & Big Bubba Rogers Interview
3) Stars n Stripes vs. Tony Mella & Derek Lambert
4) SuperBrawl V Promo – Hulk Hogan
5) A look at Guardian Angel turning on Sting, and is known as Big Bubba Rogers again
6) Dustin Rhodes vs. Jimmy Rogers
7) Sting & Macho Man Randy Savgae Interview
8) Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage vs. Butcher & Kevin Sullivan (Clash of Champions highlights)
9) Sting & Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Arn Anderson & Bunkhouse Buck
10) Vader Interview
• Andrade Might Be Innocent
United States Champion Andrade was recently suspended for 30 days due to his 1st violation of WWE’s Wellness Policy.
Former WWE announcer Hugo Savinovich discussed this situation and noted that Andrade is innocent.
Hugo noted that he talked to some wrestlers in WWE and compared Andrade’s situation to that of Primo Colon.
For those who don’t know, Primo also violated WWE’s Wellness Policy recently, but it was because he didn’t take the test as he was in Puerto Rico and WWE wanted him to fly to USA on his own expense just to take the test.
Primo refused to do that, but was open to taking the test at a nearby facility in Puerto Rico. WWE didn’t respond to Primo and suspended him for 30 days.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Shows Off Her Big Juggs In A Party: