• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (March 29, 1992) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Mississippi and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VIII’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Sandy Beach
– Mr. Perfect/Ric Flair Interview
– Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Lee Armstrong
– The Natural Disasters vs. Sonny Trout & Tommy Stevenson
– Money Inc/Jimmy Hart Interview
– Sid Justice vs. Mike Casey & Matt Burn
– WrestleMania Report
– Shawn Michaels vs. Scott Allen
• Another Hall Of Famer Possibly Appearing During WrestleMania 35 Weekend – WWE Teases Dream Match
WWE Hall of Famer Sting won’t be appearing at WrestleCon because his WWE schedule changed.
FYI, the vendor bringing in Sting cancelled due to Sting's changing WWE schedule. We are trying to find a way to take him over for Saturday. We appreciate your patience. In the meantime, MZ Promotions is issuing refunds to all preorders, Wolfe Studios is waiting as we resolve.
— WrestleCon (@wrestlecon) March 28, 2019
This most likely means Sting will be appearing during WrestleMania 35 weekend.
With that being said, WWE posted a list of Dream Matches on their Instagram stories and one of them was The Undertaker vs. Sting:
With Sting missing WrestleCon and possibly appearing during WrestleMania 35 weekend, and then WWE posting this Dream Match graphic, speculation immediately began about WWE doing something involving The Undertaker and Sting at WrestleMania 35.
No information is available at this point regarding plans for these two men and we’ll keep you updated regarding this.