• Are AEW Officials Interested In Signing Keith Lee?
Keith Lee is a former NXT Champion & North American Champion. He also competed for the WWE Championship, but failed to capture the Title.
Last year at Elimination Chamber 2021, he was booked to win the United States Championship, but got pulled from the match due to health issues.
He is now a Free Agent and can sign with any promotion he wants, as his 90-day non-compete clause with WWE has ended.
According to the Wrestling Observer, AEW Officials have discussed signing Lee to a deal:
“Keith Lee is on that list and we’re told that he’s been talked about for AEW, if not has already agreed to a deal here.”
This means he very well could be the huge signing Tony Khan has teased for this week’s AEW Dynamite.
Lee got married to former WWE wrestler Mia Yim a couple of days back. Below is a photo:
Also Read: WWE Wanted To Sign AEW Wrestler As A Referee
WATCH: AEW Wrestler Tay Conti’s Big Buns (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (February 7, 1987) – NWA PRO Wrestling
On this day in 1987, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1987 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– Jimmy Garvin vs. Rocky King
– The Kansas Jayhawks vs. John Savage & Randy Mulkey
– Vladimir Pietrov vs. David Isley
– Bob Armstrong vs. Vernon Deaton (Bob’s debut on Pro)
– The Midnight Express vs. Eddie Roberts & Tommy Angel
– Lex Luger vs. George South (Luger’s debut on Pro)
– Barry Windham vs. Thunderfoot