• Backstage News On Bray Wyatt Possibly Returning To WWE
Many fans believe that chances of Bray Wyatt returning to WWE are high now, given that Vince McMahon has retired and Triple H is the new Head Of Creative.
That actually is the case. Fightful Select released the following updates regarding Wyatt:
– One talent told them that Vince McMahon was “done” with Wyatt last year, as he would shout derogatory terms at Wyatt backstage, regarding his physique. This heat stemmed from the fact that Wyatt openly criticized the creative direction for his character.
– When a report came out that Wyatt’s release from WWE was due to his “bad attitude”, that came directly from Vince’s inner circle.
– A WWE higher up said: “When things were sh*t, Wyatt would say they were sh*t, and Vince saw that as difficult to deal with.”
This same WWE higher up thinks Wyatt would fit well in today’s WWE, where Triple H is taking care of the creative.
– There was major frustration backstage among writers regarding the Randy Orton / The Fiend feud, which culminated at WrestleMania 37, as they had no clue what was supposed to happen in this story and where they were heading.
The finish of this WrestleMania 37 match got changed just a few days before the event and The Fiend ended up losing to Orton (who was originally scheduled to lose and take months off). This was Wyatt’s last WWE match.
– Wyatt’s release due to “budget cuts” developed fear in a lot of WWE wrestlers, as they knew if Wyatt (who made WWE a lot of money with his merch) could get fired, they certainly aren’t safe.
– The relationship between Triple H and Bray Wyatt is said to be a “clean slate”.
– One person in WWE, who worked heavily with Wyatt in the past, said: “I can’t speak for him, but I know I’ve heard his name brought up, and I don’t know how you couldn’t feel better about coming in now if you were him?”
– The idea of Wyatt’s return to WWE was pitched during recent creative meetings.
WATCH: Former WWE Ring Announcer JoJo (Bray Wyatt’s Wife) Shows Off Her Huge ASSets:
• Old School WWF Announcer Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WWF Announcer “The Coach” Jonathan Coachman celebrates his 49th birthday today.
Coach joined the World Wrestling Federation during the famous Attitude Era in 1999 as an interviewer, commentator and presenter, but later on became involved in storylines and even turned heel in 2003, joining the evil RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff.
He left the WWE in 2008 to go to ESPN, but returned to WWE TV in January of 2018. He left once again later that year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH!