• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 7, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Convention Center in Beaumont, Texas and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IX’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– High Energy vs. Dale Wolfe & Ken Johnson
– Damien Demento vs. Bobby Perez
– Yokozuna vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan (From Superstars)
– Virgil vs. Tommy Knight
– The Headshrinkers vs. Jim Brunzell & Gary Jackson
– Razor Ramon vs. Rudy Gonzalez
• BREAKING NEWS: WWF & WCW Veteran Arrested On Drug & Weapon Charges
Old School WWF & WCW Veteran Emmet Bryan Clark Jr. (aka Adam Bomb in WWF) and Dennis Miccolis (who was a part of 1960s pop band The Buckinghams) have been arrested for drug & weapon charges by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office in Arizona.
Clark is facing the following charges:
– Illegal control of enterprise
– Transporting or selling narcotics
– Drug possession
– Possessing a weapon during a drug offense
These alleged crimes occurred in January and April 2019.
Clark’s attorney issued the following statement:
“The police report contains alleged facts that have been grossly misconstrued and are incorrect. This includes incorrect allegations relating to medication and its use.
The report also contains speculative opinions which are simply false. Mr. Clark has been targeted because of his notoriety and acquaintances.”
Below is their mugshot (Clark is the one on the left):
Bryan Clark wrestled for the World Wrestling Federation from 1993 till 1995 (as Adam Bomb), before joining WCW in 1997 (as Wrath) and staying with the promotion till it was sold to Vince McMahon in March of 2001.
His last major wrestling appearances came when he returned to the WWF in September 2001, with his KroniK Tag Team partner Brian Adams (WWF’s Crush), wrestling against The Brothers of Destruction at the Unforgiven PPV.
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Butt Exposed On RAW: