• Brock Lesnar Refused To Wrestle Former WWE Champion
At Survivor Series 2017, WWE Champion Jinder Mahal was scheduled to face Universal Champion Brock Lesnar in a non-title Champion vs. Champion match in the main event.
However, Mahal ended up losing the WWE Title to AJ Styles before this pay-per-view, on an episode of SmackDown in the UK.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Lesnar vs. Mahal didn’t take place because Brock refused to work with The Modern Day Maharaja:
“You know why they did that? Because Brock did not want to work with him.”
This Title change resulted in Jinder Mahal going to India a few weeks later for a Live Event tour without the WWE Championship.
Lesnar went on to face Styles and defeated him in their first and only match against each other.
1 year later, before Survivor Series 2018, Mahal confronted Lesnar on RAW and The Beast took him down.
You can watch it below:
WATCH: Trish Stratus Shows Her Assets In A Bikini:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 6, 1990) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Von Braun Civic Center in Huntsville, Alabama and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1990’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Brutus Beefcake vs. George South
2. Koko B. Ware vs. Tom Stone
3. Mr. Perfect vs. Reno Riggins
4. Big Boss Man vs. Tony Montana
5. The Bushwhackers vs. Tom Zieglar & Iron Mike Sharpe
6. Rhythm & Blues vs. Jim Gorman & Paul Roma