• Brock Lesnar Reveals Why He Changed His Look
After losing the WWE Championship to Drew McIntyre in the main event of Night 2 of WrestleMania 36 in 2020, Brock Lesnar returned at SummerSlam 2021 with a new look.
Not only has Lesnar been sporting new outfits during his current babyface run, he also changed his hairstyle big time.
During his appearance on The Pat McAfee Show, Lesnar revealed why he’s sporting his current hairstyle:
“I have been wearing cowboy hats for quite a long time now. And I just enjoy wearing them. Dude, that was all just a joke for me. My kids would cut my hair and were like, ‘bet you won’t wear a ponytail’. I’m like ‘I bet you I will.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Summer Rae’s Bare Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 16, 1998) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1998, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Reunion Arena in Dallas, Texas and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XIV’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. The Quebecers vs. The Legions Of Doom
2. Ken Shamrock vs. Sniper
3. NWA World Tag Team Titles: The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express vs. The Headbangers
4. WWF European Title: Owen Hart vs. Jeff Jarrett
5. Aguila & TAKA Michinoku vs. Brian Christopher & Pirata Morgan
6. Steve Blackman vs. Faarooq
7. Cactus Jack & Chainsaw Charlie vs. Marc Mero & TAFKA Goldust