• Complete Results From Tonight’s SmackDown
– SmackDown kicked off with Rey Mysterio cutting a promo in the ring. Rey said Dominik is lucky to be able to walk after Roman Reigns powerbombed him last week, and called out Roman to the ring.
Roman & Paul Heyman come out. Roman said it wasn’t his fault. Roman said what he did to Dominik was PG compared to what he will do to Rey if he goes through with the match. Rey doesn’t back down so the match is still on.
– Intercontinental Champion Apollo Crews & Commander Azeez def. Big E & Kevin Owens after Sami Zayn caused a distraction
– Kevin Owens went to Adam Pearce & Sonya Deville and asked for a rematch against Sami Zayn. Pearce made the match official for this Sunday’s Hell In A Cell 2021 PPV.
– Shinsuke Nakamura def. King Corbin (Nakamura gets to keep the crown and is now King Nakamura)
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair & Bayley come face-to-face before the Hell In A Cell PPV. Bianca said she wants their match to be a Hell in a Cell match. They brawled and Bayley stood tall.
– Jimmy Uso said he thought about what Roman Reigns said about representing the family and being the best. Jimmy said that he might not agree with everything Roman says, but admits he is right and said they are family.
Jimmy claimed that he has not heard from Jey Uso in the last week, then told Roman that if he needs his help he will be there for him. Roman said he does not need help and told him that they both need Jey, as they are at their best when all three of them are together.
– Otis was scheduled to face Angelo Dawkins, but Otis and Chad Gable attacked Dawkins before the bell rang.
– Seth Rollins vs. Cesaro rematch has been made official for the Hell In A Cell PPV.
– Roman Reigns (c) def. Rey Mysterio in a Hell in a Cell match to retain the Universal Championship (Reigns made Mysterio tap out to a new variation of the Guillotine Choke Hold. Jimmy Uso came out after the match to raise Reigns’ hand. Reigns applied the Guillotine on Mysterio again after the match and made him tap out again)
— WWE (@WWE) June 19, 2021
— WWE (@WWE) June 19, 2021
WATCH: WWE NXT Wrestler Toni Storm’s Revealing Photoshoot:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 18, 1995) – WWF Action Zone 1995
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, highlight videos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1995’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
The Blu Brothers vs. Mike Khoury/John Crystal
Highlights Of Mr. Backlund’s Promo (From Raw)
Kama vs. Jerry Flynn
Highlights Of The Recent Feud Between Bret Hart And Jerry Lawler
The Smoking Gunns vs. The Brooklyn Brawler/Doug Stahl
A Vignette On Waylon Mercy
King Of The Ring Report
Shawn Michaels vs. Rad Radford
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Barry Horowitz