• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 7, 1991) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1991’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Big Boss Man vs. Duane Gill
– In Studio Guest: The Warlord & Slick
– Greg Valentine vs. Col. Mustafa
– Promo Video By Sgt. Slaughter Trying To Win His Country Back
– They Show A Clip Of Hulk Hogan In Suburban Commando
– The Bushwhackers vs. Mike Durham & Mike Williams
– In Studio Guests: The Nasty Boys & Jimmy Hart
– The Funeral Parlor: Sid Justice
– I.R.S. vs. Jim Powers
– The Warlord Is Weight Lifting With Jamison
– In Studio Guest: Rowdy Roddy Piper
– The Nasty Boys Terrorize The Studio
– Virgil vs. Pat Tanaka (Joined In Progress)
– Hercules vs. The Barbarian
– The Warlord Bench Presses Jamison
– The Nasty Boys Terrorize The Studio Some More
– The Berzerker vs. Scott Taylor
– The Warlord & Slick Return To The Studio With Jamison
• Conor McGregor Refuses To Press Charges Over UFC 229 Incident, Khabib Nurmagomedov’s Teammates Released By Police
After Khabib Nurmagomedov made Conor McGregor tap out in the main event of UFC 229, he jumped out of the cage and attacked McGregor’s Jiu-Jitsu coach, Dillon Danis.
Just a few seconds later, 3 members of Khabib’s team entered the cage and attacked an already beaten down McGregor.
— Lei Anoa’i- Saifaleupolu ?? (@badvibesvrackin) October 7, 2018
We noted before that UFC President Dana White confirmed on FOX that all 3 members of Khabib’s team that attacked McGregor have been arrested.
In an update to this situation, McGregor has refused to press charges over this incident and Khabib’s teammates have been released by police.
Dana White says Conor McGregor has REFUSED to press charges over tonight's incident. The 3 people arrested on Khabib's side have been released by police.
— Mike Bohn (@MikeBohnMMA) October 7, 2018
UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov (whose MMA record is now at 27-0) appeared on the UFC 229 post-fight press conference and issued a statement regarding him attacking Conor McGregor’s jiu-jitsu coach Dillon Danis.
And even closer to the action outside the cage. No clue who the guy is with the bleached hair that Khabib attacks. pic.twitter.com/RHmmaw6sHm
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) October 7, 2018
Below is what Khabib said:
“This is not my best side, I am human being and I don’t understand how people can talk about how I jumped out of the cage, what about he talked about my religion, he talked about my country, he talked about my father. He come to Brooklyn and he broke bus and almost killed a couple people, what about this sh*t.
Why are people talking about me jumping out of the cage, why are people still talking about this?
Media changed MMA, This is respect sport, this is not trash-talking sport, I told you before I want to change this game. I don’t want people to talk shit about opponents. talk shit about his father, his religion, this for me is very important.”
Conor McGregor taps out at UFC 229 pic.twitter.com/pCAUwxY6cC
— World Wrestling News (@WWENewsMafia) October 7, 2018