• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (June 3, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Mr. Perfect vs. Warren Bianci
– The Warlord vs. Frank DeFalco
– Superfly Jimmy Snuka vs. Pez Whatley
– Bad News Brown vs. Red Tyler
– The Hart Foundation vs. Tom Stone & Tom Bennett
– Tito Santana vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– Ted DiBiase vs. Paul Roma
• Dean Ambrose Reveals How Brock Lesnar Changed The Ending For SummerSlam 2018
During a recent appearance on Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast, former WWE wrestler Dean Ambrose revealed how Brock Lesnar changed the ending to SummerSlam 2018.
Below is what Ambrose said:
“SummerSlam, the end of the show was supposed to be when the Shield returns. We were worried about it not being as impactful the next night. It still worked just as good. The end of SummerSlam was Roman vs. Brock, Braun comes out, looks like a doofus because he can’t figure out how to cash-in.
How it ever went was Brock’s idea. At 6 pm before the show, everything was supposed to happen, the Shield coming out, this awesome stuff that the writers have been working on tirelessly to have this perfect ending to SummerSlam that was good.
Brock comes in at 6 pm and changes everything. Vince is like, we are going to go with Brock’s idea. It made everyone else look stupid but Brock.
And the writers are just sitting there watching it in the room and they’re like ‘Come on, we had it, we had this great ending’. Everyone is suffering, again not my problem, anymore.”