• “Develop THICK skin” – Veteran WWE RAW Star Has An Advice For People Wanting To Become Performers
Veteran WWE wrestler MVP recently gave the following advice to people that want to become performers:
“A word of advice to those choosing to be a performer. If you put your talents on display for others to see, people will have opinions.
In the age of social media people will state & share their opinions of you & your talents. People say mean things. Develop THICK skin.”
A fan then replied:
“Nobody tells you how much ‘thick skin’ costs you…what it takes from you…the pieces of ourselves we never get back.”
“Then perhaps one who holds this (point of view) should strongly reconsider putting their talents on display for the world to see. When you do so you INVITE criticism. Good and bad.”
WATCH: Stacy Keibler’s Super Revealing Video:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 26, 1986) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode included pre-taped matches & interviews on the road to “The Big Event”.
You can find the card below:
– The British Bulldogs v. Tiger Chung Lee & AJ Petruzzi
– WWF Update – WWF President Jack Tunney on Andre the Giant’s suspension
– Magnificent Muraco vs. Mario Mancini
– Interview with Jake Roberts
– “The Rebel” Dick Slater vs. The Gladiator (Dick Slater WWF TV Debut)
– Interview with The Iron Sheik Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff
– Jacques & Raymond Rougeau vs. The Moondogs (The Rougeau Brothers’ WWF Debut)
– Flowershop with “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff
– Jake Roberts vs. Tom Tatri
– Interview with Capt. Lou Albano & The Machines
– Ricky Steamboat, King Tonga & Sivi Afi vs. Rusty Brooks, Steve Lombardi & Mr. X
– Interview with Hulk Hogan & George “The Animal” Steele