• Former WWE Superstar Announces Retirement At The Age Of 38
WWE Hall Of Famer Triple H announced his in-ring retirement today during an interview with ESPN.
Earlier today, former WWE wrestler Fandango (age 38) also announced that he’s planning to retire from pro-wrestling soon.
Below is what he tweeted:
“I’ll be stepping away from the ring in couple months. Goodbye forever.”
Below are Fandango’s major accomplishments in WWE:
– Defeated Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 29
– 1x NXT Tag Team Champion
He’s currently wrestling in the NWA under the name of Dirty Dango.
He was released from WWE in 2021. He was working in NXT at the time of his release.
In his last WWE match, he & Tyler Breeze (together known as Breezango) defeated Imperium in a Tag Team Match.
Also Read: List Of Triple H’s Final 10 Matches In WWE
WATCH: AEW Wrestler Tay Conti’s Hot Workout:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 25, 1990) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling *The ULTIMATE CHALLENGE*
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired a special episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Ted DiBiase vs. The Red Rooster
– WWF Update: They Show What Has Happened Between Hulk Hogan And The Ultimate Warrior
– Promo By Hulk Hogan, Then The Ultimate Warrior
– The Big Boss Man vs. Boris Zhukov
– Rhythm And Blues vs. Jim Gorman/Jerry Monti
– Randy Savage vs. Dusty Rhodes
– Brother Love Show: Earthquake And Jimmy Hart Are His Guests
– Contract Signing Between Hulk Hogan And The Ultimate Warrior
– WrestleMania 6 Report
– Earthquake vs. Ronnie Garvin
– The Colossal Connection vs. The Rockers