• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 28, 1990) – NWA PRO
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW PRO’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA Capital Combat 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Mean Mark Callous vs. Dino Hernandez
– Jim Cornette Interview
– Brian Pillman & Tom Zenk vs. Pat Rose & The Cajun Predator
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Galaxian I & Manny Villabos
– The Samoan Swat Team vs. Ned Brady & Rick Fargo
– Zenk & Pillman Interview
– Kevin Sullivan, Bam bam Bigelow & Cactus Jack Manson vs. Mike Rotunda, Norman & Abdullah The Butcher
– Rock N Roll Express Interview
• Gerald Brisco Says He Wasn’t Released By WWE
As we noted yesterday, Wrestling Observer reported that WWE Hall Of Famer and one of Vince McMahon’s closest advisors, Gerald Brisco, was released by WWE during the budget cuts the company was making.
However, Brisco has denied the rumors about his release. He said that he hasn’t been released, but furloughed. This means that’s he’ll be back with the company by July 1st most probably.
Below is what he tweeted:
“What a writer made a mistake, to set things right. I have not been let go yet I’ve been placed on furlough don’t know who leaked the wrong news. I hope get back to helping young folks find there dream. If not it been one heck of a run #cantkeepawrestlerdown”
What a writer made a mistake, to set things right. I have not been let go yet I’ve been placed on furlough don’t know who leaked the wrong news. I hope get back to helping young folks find there dream. If not it been on heck of a run #cantkeepawrestlerdown
— Gbrisco🤼♂️ (@Fgbrisco) April 28, 2020
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of Michelle McCool’s (The Undertaker’s Wife) Butt In A Bikini: