– WCW Legend Bill Goldberg suffered a head wound at this farm in Texas.
A rep for Goldberg told TMZ Sports the following:
“Goldberg was getting work done on his property, when he accidentally knocked his noggin on his tractor – opening up a big gash near his forehead.”
Bill noted that it was nothing serious, “just a flesh wound”.
Below are the photos that the 2018 WWE Hall of Famer shared on Instagram:
– Former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Dakota Kai (of Bayley’s Damage CTRL stable) will undergo surgery for a Torn ACL.
The injury took place in the same match Liv Morgan got injured in. She will be out of action for at least 9 months, which means she will miss the rest of 2023.
Liv might have to undergo surgery as well. She reportedly suffered a shoulder injury. She & Raquel Rodriguez were stripped of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles.
– According to insider source BoozerRasslin, Tegan Nox (age 28) will return to WWE TV after the Night Of Champions premium live event.
She was last seen on TV on the March 17th episode of SmackDown, where she teamed up with Emma to lost to Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez.
Since then, she has wrestled in dark matches, Live Events and on WWE Main Event.
Her latest match took place on last week’s episode of WWE Main Event (which gets taped before RAW), where she lost to Nikki Cross.
During the Draft, Tegan was drafted from SmackDown to RAW.
– Jade Cargill has completed 500 days as the TBS Women’s Champion. Her AEW record is 60-0.
– AEW: Fight Forever video game will release on June 29.
– Friday’s AEW Rampage drew 293,000 Viewers with a 0.09 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is up from previous week’s 284,000 viewers with a 0.07 rating.
– Friday’s WWE SmackDown drew 2.13 million viewers with a 0.53 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from previous week’s 2.15 million viewers with a 0.56 rating.
Also Read: Former WWE Star Is Returning To The Ring