• “He would collapse on the cement floor” – WWF Legend On The Undertaker After Body Bag Matches
During a recent interview with SK Wrestling, WWE Hall of Famers The Bushwhackers talked about The Undertaker and his body bag matches during the early 90s.
Bushwhacker Luke revealed that Undertaker would collapse sometimes when he would carry a heavy opponent on his shoulders all the way to the back.
Here’s what he said:
“These arenas were huge. They hold about 25,000 people. They were big NBA basketball arenas, and that was without having people on the floor. That was just having people in the stands.
If his opponent was quite heavy and he’s already had a match by now, if you remember, he would come through those curtains and as soon as he comes through those curtains, he would collapse on the cement floor.
And guys would have to pick him up, undo the guy from the body bag, and get him into his seat somewhere.”
The Bushwhackers recently reunited and announced a comeback for 2021 (tap here to read more).
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of Michelle McCool (Undertaker’s Wife) In A Bikini:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (February 4, 1995) – ECW Double Tables
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on February 4, 1995, Extreme Championship Wrestling hosted ‘ECW Double Tables’ at the ECW Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This show included Old School NWA Legend & former 4 Horsemen member Tully Blanchard challenging for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.
Below are the results:
– Jason the Terrible & The Pitbulls defeated Hack Meyers & The Young Dragons
– Tommy Dreamer defeated Stevie Richards
– Mikey Whipwreck defeated Paul Lauria
– Ian Rotten defeated Axl Rotten
– Chris Benoit defeated Al Snow
– ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Shane Douglas (c) defeated Tully Blanchard
– Texas Death match: Cactus Jack defeated The Sandman
– Double Tables – ECW World Tag Team Championship: Sabu & The Tazmaniac defeated The Public Enemy (c)