2. Another Surprising Title Change For SmackDown Live Brand?
As we all know, it was announced on last week’s episode of SmackDown Live that Lana will face Naomi for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank 2017 PPV (which takes place this Sunday).
There’s a lot of speculation going on regarding Lana picking up a surprising Title win over Naomi, similar to how Jinder Mahal shocked the world last month by defeating Randy Orton at Backlash 2017 PPV to become the new WWE Champion.
The betting odds (which correctly predict the outcome of a match 95% of the times) for this match aren’t out yet and we’ll keep you updated on this. Speaking of Money In The Bank 2017, below is the match-card for the show:
– WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Randy Orton
– Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens vs. Baron Corbin vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn vs. Dolph Ziggler
– First Ever Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Carmella vs. Tamina Snuka
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Naomi (c) vs. Lana
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs. The New Day