• “If anyone gets fired, there will be lawsuits” – Backstage AEW Situation After CM Punk Fight
Tony Khan and AEW is dealing with a backstage mess right now, after a fight broke out between CM Punk and AEW EVPs The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) backstage after the All Out 2022 pay-per-view.
AEW Producer Ace Steel and AEW EVP Kenny Omega were also involved in that fight.
According to the Wrestling Observer, this situation could get even more messy if someone gets fired from All Elite Wrestling:
“I wouldn’t be surprised if someone’s gonna file a lawsuit coming out of this, if not multiple.
That’s the one thing and I think that’s from the AEW standpoint why this is really a mess that this happened, because I do expect if anyone gets fired, there will be lawsuits.
I do expect that maybe, you know, this thing is gonna be, in that sense, a complete mess for AEW.”
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Reveals Her Buns In A Bikini (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 13, 1986) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Civic Center in Providence, Rhode Island and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania III’ PPV.
Here is the card:
– Paul Orndorff vs. Sivi Afi
– Sika vs. Don Driggers
– The Islanders vs. The Moondogs
– Randy Savage vs. Troy Martin (Shane Douglas)
– Big Machine & Giant Machine & Super Machine vs. Al Navarro & JJ Jackson & Rick Hunter
– The British Bulldogs vs. Jack Foley (Mick Foley) & Les Thornton