• Interesting Statistics From Royal Rumble 2021 – Edge & Randy Orton Set Records, Drew McIntyre Achieves Rare Feat
Let’s take a look at some statistics from last night’s Royal Rumble 2021 PPV:
– Edge became the 1st man in WWE history to win a Royal Rumble match after being inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.
– Edge became the 3rd man (after Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit) to win a Royal Rumble match from Entry #1.
– Edge is a 2 time Royal Rumble match winner now. Both of his Royal Rumble match wins took place on January 31 (2010 and 2021).
– Randy Orton now holds the record for spending the most time in a Royal Rumble match without making any eliminations. He was in the match for 58 minutes & 28 seconds last night.
– Christian had his first actual in-ring match in WWE last night after 7 years (last year’s “unsanctioned match” with Randy Orton on RAW doesn’t count).
– Drew McIntyre became the 4th man in WWE history to defeat Goldberg clean in a singles match (Brock Lesnar, The Undertaker and Braun Strowman are the other 3).
– Drew McIntyre joins The Undertaker as the only two men who have defeated both Brock Lesnar and Goldberg.
– Carlito returned to WWE after 10 years.
– Kane entered his record 18th Royal Rumble match.
– Dolph Ziggler entered his 14th Royal Rumble match. Only one man has more Royal Rumble matches than Ziggler – Kane.
WATCH: Lana Exposed With A N!p-Slip:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY (February 1, 2010) – A Legend Passed Away
On this day in 2010, we lost Old School Wrestling Legend Jack Brisco (Real name: Freddie Joe Brisco) at the age of 68 from complications of an open heart surgery.
Brisco was a former NWA World Heavyweight Champion and also formed a legendary Tag Team with his brother, Gerald Brisco.
Together, they were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2008 by JBL John “Bradshaw” Layfield.
REST IN PEACE JACK BRISCO
September 21, 1941 – February 1, 2010