• John Cena Accused Of Stealing WWE Promo Lines From Rap Songs
Underground Hip Hop Artist Peter William Nelson, known by his stage name ‘Copywrite’, has accused John Cena of stealing his WWE promo lines from his rap songs.
One of Copywrite’s tracks from his new album “The High Exaulted II” is “Spoiler Alert / Have U Cena?” takes shots at Cena and points to the lines that Cena allegedly stole from him.
You can listen to his track below:
Also Read: The Next John Cena In WWE Revealed
WATCH: John Cena Slaps Stephanie McMahon’s Butt:
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (April 26, 2009) – WWE Backlash 2009
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on April 26, 2009, World Wrestling Entertainment aired ‘Backlash 2009’ LIVE on PPV from the Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
This was the 11th ever annual Backlash pay-per-view held by the WWF/WWE from 1999 till 2009 and again since 2016.
Here are the results:
– ECW Championship: Christian defeated Jack Swagger (c)
– Chris Jericho defeated Ricky Steamboat
– Kane defeated CM Punk
– “I Quit” Match: Jeff Hardy defeated Matt Hardy
– “Miss WrestleMania” Title: Santino Marella (c) defeated Beth Phoenix
– WWE Championship: The Legacy defeated Batista, Triple H (c) & Shane McMahon – New Champion: Randy Orton
– Last Man Standing – World Heavyweight Championship: Edge defeated John Cena (c)