• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 14, 1984) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches & interviews with several 1984 WWF Wrestling Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Hulk Hogan & Bob Backlund vs. Mr. Fuji & Tiger Chung Lee
2. Sgt. Slaughter vs. Mike Dorsett
3. Interview: Ivan Putski
4. Interview Iron Sheik
5. Interview Tito Santana
6. Interview Andre the Giant
7. Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka vs. Butcher Paul Vachon
8. Paul Orndorff vs. Hercules Vasquez
9. “Magnificent” Don Muraco vs. S.D. Jones
10. Jose Luis Rivera vs. Tony Colon
• Kane Comments On The Undertaker Working Injured & Not Telling Anyone
During his appearance on Broken Skull Sessions, Old School WWF Legend Kane talked about The Undertaker’s toughness and how The Deadman worked injured & refused to tell Vince McMahon or other officials about it as he knew the responsibilities he had as one of the top guys in the WWF.
Below is what Kane said:
“The Undertaker broke his ankle. I don’t know if he ever told you that.
He was doing some backstage angle and he was chasing Paul Bearer and he kicked a TV or something and when he did his foot went back too far. Same deal with [The Undertaker]. When I worked with him in Houston he had a broken ankle.”
WATCH: The Undertaker & Kane’s Emotional Hug In The Ring After WWE Crown Jewel 2018 PPV: