• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 9, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Rhythm & Blues vs. Hart Foundation
2. Ron Garvin vs. Steve Lombardi
3. Akeem vs. Koko B. Ware
4. Ted DiBiase vs. Paul Roma
5. Rougeau Brothers vs. Tommy Angel & Rusty Riddle
6. Brain Busters vs. Tim Horner & George South
7. Tito Santana vs. Red Rooster
• Kane Reveals His Dream Opponent, Next Legend On Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions After Kane
Former WWF Champion Kane will be the next guest on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions on the WWE Network.
To promote this episode of Broken Skull Sessions, WWE released a 30 second Q&A between Austin & Kane.
During this, Kane said that Andre the Giant is his dream opponent, The Big Show is the best big man ever in wrestling and his heaviest benchpress is 525 lbs.
You can watch it below:
Speaking of Broken Skull Sessions, word going on is that two time WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hitman” Hart will be the next guest on the show after Kane.
WATCH: Velvet Sky Had The Hottest Entrance In TNA History: