• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 21, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Convention Center in Fresno, California and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IX’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Money Inc. vs. High Energy
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Gary Key & Larry Ludden
– Giant Gonzales vs. 3 Scrubs (from last week’s WWF Superstars)
– Crush vs. Al Burke
– WrestleMania Report
– Virgil vs. Lex Luger
• Keith Lee Officially Pulled From Tonight’s Elimination Chamber 2021 PPV, Replacement Stipulation Announced
As we noted earlier, PWInsider reported that Keith Lee has been pulled from tonight’s Elimination Chamber 2021 pay-per-view due to injuries and won’t compete in his scheduled triple threat match for the United States Championship against Bobby Lashley and Riddle.
WWE has now confirmed that Keith Lee won’t compete tonight, and a Fatal 4 Way match will take place on the Elimination Chamber 2021 Kickoff Show to determine Lee’s replacement in tonight’s US Title match.
Below are the wrestlers that will wrestle in the Fatal 4 Way match:
– John Morrison
– Mustafa Ali
— WWE (@WWE) February 21, 2021
WATCH: Sonya Deville Shows Off Her Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.