• ON THIS DAY IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY (FEBRUARY 21, 1993) – WCW SUPERBRAWL III
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on February 21, 1993, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘WCW SuperBrawl III’ LIVE on PPV from the Asheville Civic Center in Asheville, North Carolina.
This pay-per-view featured the return of “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair to WCW, after he left the World Wrestling Federation a few weeks earlier.
Here are the results:
– The Hollywood Blonds defeated Erik Watts & Marcus Bagwell
– 2 Cold Scorpio defeated Chris Benoit
– Davey Boy Smith defeated Bill Irwin
– Falls Count Anywhere: Cactus Jack defeated Paul Orndorff
– Non Title: The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express defeated The Heavenly Bodies (c)
– WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: Dustin Rhodes (c) defeated Maxx Payne by DQ
– NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Barry Windham defeated The Great Muta (c)
– White Castle of Fear – Non Title – Strap match: Big Van Vader (c) defeated Sting
• RAW Wrestler Reportedly Pulled From Title Match At Tonight’s Elimination Chamber 2021 PPV
At tonight’s Elimination Chamber 2021 pay-per-view, Bobby Lashley is scheduled to defend the United States Championship against Keith Lee and Riddle in a Triple Threat Match.
However, it looks like this is going to turn into a singles match between Lashley and Riddle as PWInsider is reporting that WWE has pulled Lee from tonight’s PPV.
Word going on is that Lee recently suffered an injury. He was backstage at this week’s RAW, but wasn’t used.
“The belief among those we have spoken with is that there is indeed some sort of injury, but what that may be is not yet confirmed.”
We’ll keep you updated regarding Keith Lee’s status.
WATCH: Sonya Deville Topless (Part 2):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.