• Kevin Owens Reacts To A Fan Calling Him A “Lazy, Fat Sack Of Sh*t”
On last night’s episode of RAW, Kevin Owens was scheduled to face Ezekiel, but he attacked him before the bell rang.
Later in the night, Owens said RAW has a lot of eyes on it right now and that it is still The Kevin Owens Show.
This led to journalist Brad Shepard tweeting:
“What a disgrace it is to see lazy, fat sack of sh*t Kevin Owens being presented like he’s f**king Goldberg on RAW because he’s Paul’s boy.
He looks like a prize eater, not a prize fighter.”
A fan then replied:
“Way to body shame someone. You should say that directly to @FightOwensFight to his face and see what happens.”
I blocked that little b*tch a long time ago. He never got over it. That’s why he does this.
If he met me in person, he’d kiss my a$$ and call me ‘brother’ to try and feel like he’s one of the boys. There’s a hundred like him out there.”
New Video: Maryse’s Big Buns In Action Backstage At SummerSlam 2022:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 9, 2001) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2001, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was broadcasted from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Chris Kanyon & Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Acolytes
2. Perry Saturn vs. Raven
3. Raven vs. Edge
4. X-Pac & Albert vs. Spike Dudley & Tajiri
5. The Undertaker & Kane vs. Chuck Palumbo & Sean O’Haire
6. Chris Jericho vs. Hugh Morrus
7. Ivory vs. Jacqueline
8. Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Dudley Boyz vs. Kurt Angle & The Hardy Boyz