• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 11, 1988) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Junkyard Dog & Ken Patera vs. Dino Bravo & Ron Bass
– Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid vs. Dusty Wolfe & Gino Carabello
– Don Muraco vs. Danny Davis
– The Ultimate Warrior vs. Curtis Thompson
– Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zhukov vs. Scott Casey & Lanny Poffo
– The One Man Gang vs. Carmine Surace
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Tommy Angel
– Demolition vs. Tito Santana & Rick Martel
• Kofi Kingston Reveals Who’s Responsible For His Sunken Chest
During the latest edition of The New Day’s “Feel the Power” podcast, Big Show was the guest and discussed his famous chops and Kofi Kingston remembered something.
Kofi said he faced Big Show in 2009 and Show chopped him so hard that his chest sunk from that shot.
Below is what Kofi said:
“You were talking about the reason for people getting hard chops and it’s based on, kind of, like, their attitude. And I wished that you would have told me that back in 2009 because I came out, I debuted in 2008, and you’ll remember, I had a nice, full chest.
My chest was popping. Do you know what I mean? I go to do a pushup and my chest hits the ground. Do you know what I mean? I had a real, life chest.
And then, [Show] and I ended up having a match, and I got chopped so hard in the chest, and my chest has never been the same since.”
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.
WATCH: New Revealing Video Of WWE NXT Wrestler Aliyah’s Butt: