• Lacey Evans Is Pregnant For Real, Update On When WWE Found Out
As seen on tonight’s RAW, Lacey Evans refused to compete in a tag team match against Charlotte Flair & RAW Women’s Champion Asuka when Peyton Royce tagged her in.
Lacey then announced that she’s pregnant and Ric Flair began dancing.
According to Wrestlinginc, Lacey’s pregnancy is real and not a storyline (although WWE is playing the storyline that Ric might have gotten Lacey pregnant).
WWE Officials found out this good news today and her segment was then written with her pregnancy in mind.
Lacey was scheduled to face Asuka for the RAW Women’s Championship this Sunday at Elimination Chamber 2021 pay-per-view, but that match will now get changed. WWE hasn’t announced Lacey’s replacement yet.
This also means that Lacey will no longer be in the RAW Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania 37, as it was being discussed.
WATCH: Non-PG Shot Of Lacey Evans’ Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (February 15, 2004) – WWE No Way Out 2004
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on February 15, 2004, World Wrestling Entertainment aired ‘WWE No Way Out 2004’ LIVE on PPV from the Cow Palace in San Francisco, California.
The PPV theme song of this dual brand pay-per-view was “Crossing Borders” by WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio.
Here are the PPV results:
– WWE Tag Team Championship: Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty (c) defeated The Basham Brothers & Shaniqua
– Jamie Noble defeated Nidia
– The World’s Greatest Tag Team defeated The APA
– Hardcore Holly defeated Rhyno
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio (c)
– #1 Contender: Kurt Angle defeated John Cena and Big Show
– WWE Championship: Eddie Guerrero defeated Brock Lesnar (c)