• Old School WWF Legend Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WWF Veteran Tugboat aka Typhoon (Real name: Fred Ottman) celebrates his 63rd birthday today.
He wrestled for the World Wrestling Federation from 1990 till 1993, then went to WCW, where he was called The Shockmaster, whom pretty much everybody remembers for tripping through a wall LIVE on national TV (TBS).
Typhoon returned to the WWF for a few months in 1994 and also for 1 night when he was an entrant in the Gimmick Battle Royal at WrestleMania X-Seven in 2001.
Him and his deceased partner Earthquake († R.I.P.) are rumored to get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year, but at this moment those rumors are anything but confirmed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUGBOAT!
• Major Spoilers Regarding NXT TakeOver: Toronto II & SummerSlam 2019
The Dirty Sheets has provided some spoilers for tonight’s SummerSlam 2019 pay-per-view.
You can read them below:
– Becky Lynch will make Natalya tap out to retain the RAW Women’s Championship. There’s no way Becky is losing her Title since she was recently announced as the cover star of WWE 2K20.
– Shane McMahon is going to lose to Kevin Owens because Shane’s career isn’t on the line.
– Finn Balor is going to lose to “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt and then Balor is going to take a hiatus from WWE.
– Trish Stratus is going to lose to Charlotte Flair in the final match of her career.
– Dolph Ziggler is going to get destroyed by Goldberg.
– Seth Rollins is going to defeat Brock Lesnar to end SummerSlam 2019 as the new Universal Champion.
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R