• Matt Hardy Says Jeff Hardy Doesn’t Need To Go To Rehab Right Now
Former WWE Champion Jeff Hardy was released from the company last week and it’s because he refused to go to rehab, after being sent home from a Live Event.
On his Twitch stream, current AEW Star Matt Hardy addressed Jeff’s release and health.
Matt noted that Jeff is doing well and there is no need to be concerned about his health.
He went as far as saying that the current version of Jeff is the best he’s ever seen.
Matt confirmed that Jeff turned down an offer to go to rehab from WWE recently, because Jeff felt he doesn’t need to go to rehab right now.
Matt agreed with Jeff’s decision, as he also feels Jeff doesn’t need rehab right now, because he’s currently in a good place. He’s both happy and healthy.
It was also revealed that WWE helped Jeff a lot with rehab in 2019, when he had his last DUI incident.
WATCH: Revealing Video Of WWF Diva Chyna:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 14, 2000) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
It was pre-taped at the Alltel Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Edge & Christian vs. Dudley Boyz
2. Ivory vs. Lita
3. Val Venis vs. Billy Gunn
4. Hardcore Match: The Undertaker vs. Raven
5. Hardy Boyz vs. Chris Benoit & Perry Saturn
6. Dean Malenko vs. Chris Jericho
7. The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle & William Regal