• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 2, 1993) – WWF All American Wrestling
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF All American Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Mr. Perfect vs. Doink – KOTR Qualifier (Superstars 5/1/93)
– Raymond Rougeau interviews Undertaker & Paul Bearer (Superstars 5/1/93)
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Reno Riggins & Billy Jones (Superstars 4/24/93)
– Mr. Hughes vs. Mark Ming (Challenge 5/2/93)
– Lex Luger vs. Bob Backlund – KOTR Qualifier (Challenge 5/2/93)
– El Matador vs. Louie Spiccoli (Superstars 4/24/93)
• Michelle McCool Believes WWE Hall Of Famer Injured Her On Purpose
Michelle McCool and WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix were two of the most popular stars in the WWE Women’s division in the late 2000’s.
In 2010, on an episode of SmackDown, then Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix faced off against Michelle McCool in a Lumberjack match. The Glamazon hit McCool with a Glam Slam that gave her a concussion.
McCool believes that Phoenix did it on purpose:
“The first time I wrestled Beth. Her finisher. She hooks your arms and faceplants you. Well, she didn’t unhook my arms. Don’t know why. She definitely knows how because she had plenty of matches.
Ended up giving me a concussion. Didn’t sell it. I’m not going to let you know you did anything. I actually let it go. And then, years after that in a WWE Magazine she made a comment about. So, I was like she did know about what she did.”
You can check out her interview with Nine Line Apparel below:
Tea on Michelle’s rivalry with Beth 🍵 pic.twitter.com/xxuaX49y0i
— 🖤 Jose (@josealmas_) May 1, 2020
WATCH: Super Hot Revealing Video Of Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool (The Undertaker’s Wife):