• New Match Announced For WWE Extreme Rules 2021
Carmella vs. Liv Morgan has been announced for this month’s WWE Extreme Rules 2021 pay-per-view.
Below is the updated match-card for this PPV:
– Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. “The Demon” Finn Balor
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
– United States Championship Match: Damian Priest (c) vs. Sheamus
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
– Carmella vs. Liv Morgan
Also Read: Complete Results From Tonight’s AEW Rampage
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 17, 2000) – WWF Sunday Night HEAT
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Sunday Night HEAT’.
It featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Unforgiven 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Taz vs. Brooklyn Brawler
2. Chaz & D’Lo Brown vs. Taka Michinoku & Sho Funaki
3. WWF Light Heavyweight Title: Dean Malenko vs. Crash Holly
4. WWF Women’s Title – Triple Threat Match: Lita vs. Ivory vs. Jacqueline