• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (July 6, 2007) – WWE Friday Night SmackDown!
On this day in 2007, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Friday Night SmackDown!’.
This episode was pre-taped at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE The Great American Bash 2007’ PPV.
Here’s the official card from that night:
1. MVP vs. Matt Hardy
2. Chris Masters vs. Jimmy Wang Yang
3. The Major Brothers vs. Jeremy Young & Mike Fox
4. Ric Flair vs. Finlay
5. Kenny Dykstra vs. Chuck Palumbo
6. Deuce vs. Eugene
• New Matches Added To The Horror Show At WWE Extreme Rules
On tonight’s episode of RAW, Seth Rollins challenged Rey Mysterio to a match at The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules.
Mysterio then teamed up with Kevin Owens to defeat the team of Murphy & Rollins, and earned the right to pick the stipulation of his match with Rollins.
Mysterio ended up choosing “Eye For An Eye” stipulation.
Also, Apollo Crews will defend the United States Championship against MVP.
It should be noted that the WWE Championship match will also have a stipulation, but Dolph Ziggler will reveal it right before the match.
Below is the updated match-card for The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules:
– WWE Championship Match: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler will reveal the stipulation right before the match)
– Wyatt Swamp Fight: Universal Champion Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt
– “Eye For An Eye” Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Asuka (c) vs. WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Bayley (c) vs. Nikki Cross
– United States Championship Match: Apollo Crews (c) vs. MVP
WATCH: New Footage Of Former WWE Diva Emma’s Hot Buns (Part 2):