• Next Guest On Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions
WWE Hall Of Famer Ron Simmons (aka Faarooq) will be the next guest on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions on the WWE Network / Peacock.
This episode will be released on February 18.
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) February 8, 2022
Below is the list of guests that have been interviewed on the Broken Skull Sessions so far:
– The Undertaker
– Big Show
– Bret Hart
– Ric Flair
– Mark Henry
– Jerry Lawler
– Kurt Angle
– The Undertaker (One More Round)
– Drew McIntyre
– Sasha Banks
– Randy Orton
– Chris Jericho
– The Godfather
– Mick Foley
– Kevin Nash
– Bobby Lashley
– Seth Rollins
– Jeff Hardy
– Diamond Dallas Page
– Becky Lynch
– Ron Simmons
John Cena was also interviewed on Broken Skull Sessions in 2021, but his interview was pulled for some reason. It will most likely be released in the future.
WATCH: Stacy Keibler’s Super Revealing Video:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 8, 1997) – WWF Shotgun Saturday Night
On this day in 1997, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Shotgun Saturday Night ‘.
It was broadcasted from the Penn Station in New York City, New York and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 13: Final Four’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Nation of Domination vs. The Godwinns
2. Intercontinental Title: Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. The Undertaker
3. Savio Vega vs. Aldo Montoya