On this day in Pro Wrestling History in 1991, WWF Survivor Series 1991 PPV took place.
This PPV is famous for the “Gravest Challenge”, where The Undertaker defeated Hulk Hogan to win his 1st WWF World Heavyweight Championship and became the youngest WWF Champion at the time. This match was also the 1st ever Singles match in Survivor Series history.
Below are the results from the PPV:
– Ric Flair, The Mountie, Ted DiBiase, and The Warlord def. Roddy Piper, Bret Hart, Virgil and Davey Boy Smith. [Sole Survivor: Ric Flair]
– Sgt. Slaughter, Jim Duggan, The Texas Tornado, and Tito Santana def. Col. Mustafa, The Berzerker, Skinner, and Hercules [Sole Survivors: Jim Duggan, Texas Tornado, Tito Santana and Sgt. Slaughter]
– WWF World Title Match: The Undertaker def. Hulk Hogan to win the Title.
– The Nasty Boys and The Beverly Brothers def. The Rockers and The Bushwhackers [Sole Survivors: The Nasty Boys & Blake Beverly]
– The Legion of Doom and Big Boss Man def. The Natural Disasters and IRS [Sole Survivors: Legion of Doom]
You can watch the full WWF World Title match below: