On this day in Pro Wrestling history on May 21, 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘Judgment Day 2000’ LIVE on PPV from the Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky.
It was the 2nd Judgment Day PPV out of 11 that WWF/WWE aired between 1998 and 2009.
This event featured one of the best returns in WWF history, when The Undertaker returned as “The American Badass”, a completely different persona than his Deadman gimmick. Now, 20 years later, Undertaker is back to using this persona.
Below are the PPV results:
– Too Cool defeated Edge, Christian & Kurt Angle
– Triple Threat – WWF European Championship: Eddie Guerrero (c) defeated Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn
– Falls Count Anywhere: Shane McMahon defeated Big Show
– Submission Match – WWF Intercontinental Championship: Chris Benoit (c) defeated Chris Jericho
– Tables Match: D-Generation X defeated The Dudley Boyz
– Iron Man Match – WWF Championship: Triple H defeated The Rock (c)