• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 6, 1990) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Sports Arena in Toledo, Ohio and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1990’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Randy Savage vs. Reno Riggins
2. Jimmy Snuka vs. The Black Demon
3. Mr. Perfect vs. Jim Evans
4. Hart Foundation vs. Tony Burton & Bob Bradley
5. Ted DiBiase vs. Red Tyler
6. Dino Bravo vs. Kevin Kruger
7. The Big Boss Man vs. Tom Stone
• Reason Behind John Cena Not Taking Any Bumps At WWE Super Show-Down
16 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena returned to WWE programming at WWE Super Show-Down event, where he teamed with Bobby Lashley to defeat the team of Elias & Kevin Owens.
Lashley worked most of the match, Cena got the hot tag in the end and he ended things after hitting an Attitude Adjustment and his new finishing move – The Lightning Fist (which he also calls his 6th Move of Doom).
Cena didn’t take any bumps during the match and was involved in the action for a very short period of time.
The reason behind this is insurance issues regarding the movie Cena is working on. The Rock had the same issue for years (where the film makers wouldn’t allow him to wrestle as they have huge money invested in these stars and an injury would result in a lot of loss and delay in the filming of the movie).