• Reason Behind Keith Lee Being Off WWE TV
RAW Superstar Keith Lee tested positive for COVID-19 in January and this led to him missing the Royal Rumble.
Lee then returned to WWE TV in February after testing negative. Lee went on to defeat Riddle and then got attacked by Bobby Lashley after the match. This set up a Triple Threat match for the United States Championship between Lashley, Lee and Riddle at Elimination Chamber.
According to the Dirty Sheets patreon page, Lee faced significant breathing issues after his match with Riddle on RAW and was given oxygen backstage. Lee’s oxygen saturation was reportedly below 90% (95% or over is considered normal).
WWE officials told Lee to take some time off and not return until he’s fully recovered. There were hopes that he would be ready to go by Elimination Chamber, but that didn’t happen and Lee was replaced by John Morrison in the Triple Threat US Title match.
WATCH: Scarlett Bordeaux’s Super Hot Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 12, 1990) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Hart Foundation vs. Buddy Rose/Mike Sharpe
– WWF Update
– Rick Rude vs. Pez Whatley
– Hercules & Paul Roma vs. The Brooklyn Brawler & Black Bart
– Tugboat vs. Randy Jones
– Rick Martel vs. The Red Rooster (JIP)
– WrestleMania 6 Report
– Akeem vs. Ricky Ataki
– WWF Event Center
– Demolition vs. Dale Wolfe & Steve Vega
– Hulk Hogan vs. Dino Bravo