• Reason Behind WWE Allowing Cody Rhodes To Perform With A Torn Pec
Fans were left shocked last night when they saw the condition of Cody Rhodes.
WWE Officials told Cody he doesn’t have to compete and that they’ll come up with an alternate plan, but Cody insisted on competing in his scheduled match against Seth Rollins.
Many fans questioned how WWE allowed Cody to compete in such a condition.
The Doctor checked Rhodes’ injury and informed him that he has a completely torn pec and that no more damage can be done to it.
This led to WWE allowing Cody to perform, although they did remove some planned high-risk spots from the match, one of them being Cody hitting a Moonsault.
New Video: Former WWE NXT Diva Brandi Lauren Exposes Her Big Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 6, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Exposition Building in Portland, Maine and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– King’s Court with Yokozuna & Mr. Fuji
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Duane Gill & PJ Walker
– Adam Bomb vs. Chris Simpson
– Owen Hart vs. Ricky Rich
– Shawn Michaels vs. Greg Johnson
– King of the Ring Report
– Mr. Perfect vs. Tommy Roy
– Doink The Clown vs. Louis Armstrong