• Recently Released WWE Star Wants To Pose For Playboy
During a recent interview with Metro, recently released WWE wrestler Chelsea Green talked about what she wants to do next.
Below are the highlights:
On what she wants to do outside of pro-wrestling:
“I have a bucket list of things I wanna do. Definitely I wanna be killed in a horror movie. I’ve always wanted that, I always found it so hilarious where you see the girl running and they always trip and fall, and then they get killed. It’s just how it works! So I wanna be that girl.
Right now, I’m trying to work at making contacts in Playboy to hopefully do that.”
WATCH: Chelsea Green’s Buns Accidentally Exposed:
On wanting to have a run on the indy scene before signing with a big promotion, similar to what Cody Rhodes did after leaving the WWE in 2016:
“I think that was genius of him, to get himself out there and to wrestle people he would never have been able to wrestle. That’s what I really wanna do.”
On her podcast:
“I don’t wanna put myself in a box and that’s why I’m trying to do [my podcast]. I’m trying to get this off the ground and show people that I am more than what you see on social media. I hope that people listening to 50 Shades of Green will see all those other sides to me.”
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (May 10, 1992) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW WrestleWar 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– The Z-Man, Marcus Bagwell & Brad Armstrong vs. Arn Anderson, Rick Rude & Steve Austin
– Clip: DDP interrupts press conference asking for air time
– WCW Magazine: WrestleWar 92
– Big Van Vader vs. Greg Casey & Doug Cazee
– The Ross Report: Cactus Jack
– Larry Zbyszko & Bobby Eaton vs. Ricky Steamboat & Nikita Koloff