• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 19, 1995) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was taped at the Struthers High School in Struthers, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1995’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. The Undertaker vs. Mike McReynolds
2. Adam Bomb vs. Bill Payne
3. Sid & Tatanka vs. The Headshrinkers
4. Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Buck Quartermaine
5. Shawn Michaels vs. Gus Kantarrakis
• ROH Wrestler Marty Scurll Accused Of Groping A Woman
As the #SpeakingOut movement continues on Twitter, a girl has come forward to accuse Ring Of Honor wrestler and head booker Marty Scurll of groping her.
There have been stories about Scurll being a pedophile for years, but no victim themselves have shared anything about him so far.
As many wrestlers’ names are coming out recently, a victim has accused Scurll of groping her at a show.
You can check out the screenshots below:
Below is the list of pro-wrestling names that have been accused of inappropriate activities by women in 2020:
– Velveteen Dream (WWE NXT)
– David Starr
– Ligero (WWE NXT UK)
– Jordan Devlin (WWE NXT UK / NXT Cruiserweight Champion)
– Travis Banks (WWE NXT UK)
– Joe Coffey (WWE NXT UK)
– Jimmy Havoc (AEW)
– Jim Cornette & his wife Stacy
– Matt Riddle (WWE SmackDown)
– Wolfgang (WWE NXT UK)
– Anonymous former WWE wrestler who’s currently signed to AEW and is married
– Jack Gallagher (WWE 205 Live)
– Justin Roberts (AEW)
– Marty Scurll (ROH)
Also Read: AEW Wrestler Jimmy Havoc Accused Of Rape
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.