• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (January 15, 1990) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Jim Neidhart vs. Mike Davis
– WWF Update
– Rick Martel vs. Jerry Monti
– The Bushwhackers vs. Mike Sharpe/Bob Burroughs
– Rick Rude vs. Dale Wolfe
– WWF Event Center
– Jimmy Snuka vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– Brother Love Show: The Ultimate Warrior Is His Guest
– Powers Of Pain vs. Reno Riggins/Mike Howell
– WWF Event Center
– Dusty Rhodes vs. John Justice
– Royal Rumble Report
– Ronnie Garvin vs. Pablo Crenshaw
– Demolition vs. The Bolsheviks
• Roman Reigns Looking Good In A New Photo With A Fan
“The Big Dog” Roman Reigns is undergoing treatment for leukemia and he was last seen on WWE programming back in October 2018.
A new photo of Reigns posing with a fan has surfaced online and Reigns is looking good healthy in it. You can check it out below:
WATCH: Roman Reigns Makes First Public Appearance Since Leukemia Announcement:
Chris Jericho gave an update on Reigns during a recent interview with Chris Van Vliet and you can read it below:
“He’s doing his treatment, and I think things are going really well. I don’t really know much about leukemia. I don’t know what the endgame is as far as when you’re ‘cured’ – when it goes into remission, when you can do physical matches or travel or whatever it is. But we talk to him quite a bit.
I’ve got a group text with him in it, and I text him on the side quite a bit. He always seems to be doing pretty well and in good spirits…We love him, and I think it’s just a matter of time before he comes back. But more importantly – that he stays healthy for his family, for sure.”