• Ronda Rousey Reacts To Rumors Of Her Having An Issue With Stone Cold Steve Austin Main Eventing WrestleMania 38 – Night 1 Instead Of Her
The original plan for Night 1 of WrestleMania 38 was Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey.
However, when “Stone Cold” Steve Austin agreed to return for a match, Austin vs. Kevin Owens became the new main event of Night 1.
Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer then reported that Ronda didn’t like this news and walked out before Friday’s Hall Of Fame ceremony:
“She discovered she was no longer scheduled to go on last on Friday, and, in a shocking development, walked out of Friday’s taping before the Hall of Fame ceremony unfolded.
Clearly, cooler heads did indeed prevail. She did the job to Charlotte Flair via ref bump shenanigans in a match Ric Flair has described as the greatest women’s match ever.”
Ronda came across this report and tweeted the following:
“I don’t know where these ‘reports’ come from but it was an absolute honor to perform under Steve Austin at WrestleMania in Texas.
I wasn’t at Hall of Fame because I have a six month old baby I had to put to sleep early. People are literally creating drama out of thin air.”
Want to see new uncensored photo of Charlotte Flair’s nip-slip from WrestleMania 38? Check it out on our WrestleFeed App. Tap here to download.
WATCH: Ronda Rousey In A Bikini:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 3, 1993) – WCW Worldwide
On this day in 1993, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Coliseum in Macon, Georgia and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the “WCW Slamboree 1993: A Legends’ Reunion” PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– 2 Cold Scorpio & Marcus Alexander Bagwell vs. Wrecking Crew
– Barry Windham vs. Brad Anderson
– Davey Boy Smith vs. Chris Sullivan
– WCW TV Title Tournament Finals: Paul Orndorff vs. Erik Watts
– Ric Flair Interview
– Van Hammer vs. Masked Wrecker
– Arn Anderson Interview