• Ronda Rousey’s Match Announced For Elimination Chamber 2022
In the opening segment of tonight’s SmackDown, Sonya Deville announced that Ronda Rousey will face consequences for attacking her last week and has a petition to suspend Ronda and wants a $100,000 fine against her.
Adam Pearce came out and read a message from Vince McMahon. Pearce said Sonya has been abusing her power and her petition has been declined. Pearce said if Sonya ignores the warning or lays a hand on Naomi, her job will be in serious jeopardy.
In the main event, Charlotte Flair defeated Naomi to retain the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
After the match, Naomi attacked Sonya Deville. Charlotte & Sonya overwhelm Naomi, which led to Ronda Rousey making the save.
WWE has announced that Ronda & Naomi will team up to face Charlotte & Sonya at the Elimination Chamber 2022 premium live event in Saudi Arabia.
— WWE (@WWE) February 12, 2022
This is going to be Ronda’s first appearance in Saudi Arabia.
Below is the updated match-card:
– Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg
– Elimination Chamber Match For The WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory vs. Riddle vs. AJ Styles
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita
– Elimination Chamber Match To Crown The #1 Contender For The RAW Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. TBA
– Ronda Rousey & Naomi vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair & Sonya Deville
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders
– Falls Count Anywhere Match: Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss
WATCH: Sonya Deville Shows Off Her Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 11, 1984) – WWF Wrestling At The Chase
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling At The Chase’.
The ‘Wrestling at the Chase’ TV show was originally associated with the ‘St. Louis Wrestling Club’ NWA territory, so they featured the NWA Wrestling Superstars, but in the fall of 1983, the TV station KPLR-TV (Channel 11) ended the relationship with the National Wrestling Alliance and started to negotiate a deal with the World Wrestling Federation, the promotion that ended up taking over the famous TV show.
This episode was pre-taped in St. Louis, Missouri and featured the 1984 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
– Ivan Putski vs. Jerry Valiant
– Adrian Adonis & Dick Murdoch vs. James Burke & Craig Carson
– Big John Studd vs. Gilbert Guerrero
– Jimmy Snuka vs. Israel Matia
– Andre The Giant vs. Mr. Fuji