• Rumor Killer On Roman Reigns Refusing To Work Elimination Chamber 2022
“The Tribal Chief” Roman Reigns is scheduled to defend his Universal Championship against WWE Hall Of Famer Goldberg this Saturday at the Elimination Chamber 2022 premium live event in Saudi Arabia.
There’s a rumor going on that Reigns has canceled his flight to Saudi due to a backstage disagreement with the WWE writers about his match, which has resulted in him refusing to work the upcoming major event.
However, we can confirm that this rumor is absolutely false. Reigns and Goldberg have already arrived in Saudi Arabia.
The long-awaited “Spear vs. Spear” match between them will finally happen in a couple of days.
Both men will come face-to-face for a promo segment on this Friday’s SmackDown, which was taped last Friday.
WATCH: Paige Shows Off Her Implants (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 17, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VIII’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Hulk Hogan & Sid Justice vs. Ric Flair & The Undertaker (From Saturday Night Main Event) (JIP)
– The Barber Shop With Brutus Beefcake: Sid Justice Is His Guest
– Tatanka vs. Kato
– The Warlord vs. Hercules
– Bret Hart vs. B.A. Dalton
– WWF Event Center
– The Beverly Brothers vs. Brian Elmore/Dale Wolfe
– WrestleMania 8 Report
– Rick Martel vs. Terry Daniels
– WWF Event Center
– Jim Duggan, Sgt. Slaughter & The New Foundation vs. The Nasty Boys & The Natural Disasters
– Roddy Piper vs. The Mountie (WWF Intercontinental Title Match) (From Saturday Night Main Event)
– Shawn Michaels vs. Louie Spicolli
– The Big Boss Man vs. The Berzerker
– The Undertaker vs. Ed Robinson
– The British Bulldog vs. Omar Atlas