• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (September 12, 1999) – WCW Fall Brawl 1999
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on September 12, 1999, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘WCW Fall Brawl 1999’ LIVE on PPV from the Carolina Coliseum in Columbia, South Carolina.
This was the very first ‘WCW Fall Brawl’ pay-per-view that did not feature the popular “War Games” match.
The results are here:
– Rey Mysterio Jr., Eddie Guerrero & Billy Kidman defeated Vampiro & Insane Clown Posse
– WCW Cruiserweight Championship
Lenny Lane (c) defeated Kaz Hayashi
– No DQ
The First Family defeated The Revolution
– WCW World Television Championship
Rick Steiner (c) defeated Perry Saturn
– Berlyn defeated Jim Duggan
– WCW World Tag Team Championship
Harlem Heat defeated The West Texas Rednecks (c)
– WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
Sid Vicious defeated Chris Benoit (c)
– Goldberg defeated Diamond Dallas Page
– WCW World Heavyweight Championship
Sting defeated Hulk Hogan (c)
• Scott Steiner Shoots On Stephanie McMahon & Triple H Running WWE
During a recent interview with WhatCulture, former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Scott Steiner talked about the success of ALL IN and how things have gotten worse for wrestlers who work in WWE nowadays.
Below is what Steiner said:
“It just goes to show you that nobody wants to watch that bulls*** WWE puts out right now. That product is f***ing horrible.
The two times I was up there I thought about quitting. Yeah, f***ing weirdos man. The bulls*** you have to deal with now — now it’s worse because you’ve got one of the biggest c*nts running it, you know?
Stephanie McMahon, what the f*** does she know about wrestling? And then Triple H…are you f***ing kidding me? I feel bad for the wrestlers, you know?
Because they pigeonholed them in these stupid characters and make everybody do the same interviews that they print out. You can’t expand or be creative. It’s not what my picture of wrestling is. People say they sell it like this it’s the squared circle, they proved it — it’s bulls***.”