• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (October 15, 1983) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1983, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to ‘Starrcade 1983’.
The card can be found below:
– Chavo Guerrero Sr. vs. Ben Alexander
– The Assassins vs. Steve Travis & John Bonello
– Kevin Sullivan & Mark Lewin vs. Valentino & Fleming
– Charlie Brown (Jimmy Valiant) vs. Jerry Gray
– Confrontation between Baron von Raschke & Charlie Brown
– Kevin Sullivan & Mark Lewin vs. Valentino & John Bonello
– The Assassins vs. Larsen & McCord
– Bob Orton Jr. & Dick Slater vs. Scott McGhee & Steve Travis
– Confrontation Between Ric Flair & Bob Orton Jr/Dick Slater
– The Youngbloods vs. Mr. Pogo & Magic Dragon
• Seth Rollins Reacts To A Fan Saying His Crown Jewel Match Will End Via DQ, The Fiend Possibly Wrestling Under Red Lights Only (Video)
On last night’s episode of RAW, WWE announced that Seth Rollins will defend the Universal Championship against “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt in a “Falls Count Anywhere” match at WWE Crown Jewel 2019.
This means that Rollins will be pulling double duty at WWE Crown Jewel 2019 because he’s still a part of Team Hogan vs. Team Flair match.
After this announcement, a fan made a tweet on how the Rollins – Fiend rematch might end via DQ and this resulted in Rollins replying the following:
Correction: it ended in a ref stoppage. When a body isn’t moving, the official has to make the right call. https://t.co/EBFI9pNpJE
— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) October 15, 2019
Speaking of Seth Rollins and The Fiend, they wrestled another match after last night’s RAW went off the air and the match ended via DQ.
One thing that should be noted here is that the red lights were on again during The Fiend’s match (which was first seen at Hell In A Cell 2019), so it could be possible that The Fiend wrestles only under red lights from now on.
— Seth Pringle (@spring1e) October 15, 2019