• Seth Rollins Says His “Dangerous Worker” Reputation Is Gone After Recent Match
A few months back, Cody Rhodes shocked the world when he squared off against Seth Rollins in a Hell in a Cell match with a torn pec.
Despite the brutal injury, both men managed to have an entertaining match, with Cody picking up the win in the end.
During an interview with Ariel Helwani, Rollins said his reputation as a “dangerous worker” is gone after this match:
“It really went a long way in repairing my reputation.
I had gotten so much flack online for some injuries that had happened in matches that I was in and whether they were caused by me, directly or indirectly, is a whole different can of worms.
I think people were like, ‘oh maybe he does know how to take care of people in the ring’. Yeah, duh.
But yeah, I think it was more visually jarring than anything.”
For those who don’t know, wrestlers like John Cena, Sting & Finn Balor got injured during their matches with Rollins in the past.
WATCH: Becky Lynch Exposed At Survivor Series 2021 (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 3, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Civic Center in Saginaw, Michigan and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Mr. Perfect vs. Brian Costello
– The Headshrinkers vs. Virgil & Red Tyler
– The 1-2-3 Kid vs. Tom Stone
– The King’s Court with Ludwig Borga
– Adam Bomb vs. Todd Becker
– Well Dunn vs. Kevin Kruger & Mitch Bishop
– Razor Ramon vs. Rock Werner