• Someone In WWE Took A Photo Of Charlotte Flair While She Was Changing
During a recent interview with Lucha Libre Online, former WWE wrestler Andrade talked about backstage jealous towards his fiancee, Charlotte Flair.
Here’s what Andrade said:
“I have a lot of information but I don’t want to cause trouble for her. I can say that I don’t know exactly that it was because of me that they removed her but there is a lot of jealousy towards her.
There are a lot of female wrestlers in WWE but only 3 or 4 can wrestle for 20 minutes. A lot of them complain about her getting the opportunities.
She’s had problems backstage. One time someone took a photo of her when she was changing. We know who but she didn’t want to say anything and WWE didn’t know about it.
They have a lot of jealousy towards her. They look at her as just the daughter of Ric Flair. I know she’s a good wrestler and she has earned her spot in WWE. There is a lot of jealousy. After matches, a lot of people say she works stiff.”
WATCH: Charlotte Flair’s Revealing Photos:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 1, 1999) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1999, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Spring Stampede 1999’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Norman Smiley vs. Erik Watts
2. Perry Saturn & Raven vs. Bobby Duncum Jr. & Mike Enos
3. WCW US Title Tournament – Round 1: Chris Jericho vs. Chris Adams
4. Jerry Flynn & Meng vs. Hugh Morrus & The Barbarian
5. Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko vs. Chavo Guerrero & Kaz Hayashi
6. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Horace Hogan
7. Hollywood Hogan vs. The Disciple