WWE announced at last night’s SmackDown tapings that Tatsumi Fujinami, who is a former Junior Heavyweight Champion, will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame 2015. According to reports, he would be inducted by 2 time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair.
Kevin Nash is scheduled to be announced for WWE Hall of Fame 2015 on next monday go-home edition of Raw for WrestleMania 31.
As noted before, various sources have suggested that Kevin Nash would be the headliner this year instead of “Macho Man” Randy Savage, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Below is the final line-up for this year’s Hall of Fame class:
* Warrior Award: Connor Michalek, inducted by Daniel Bryan and Dana Warrior
* Larry Zbyszko, inducted by Bruno Sammartino
* Tatsumi Fujinami, inducted by Ric Flair
* The Bushwhackers, inducted by John Laurinaitis
* Alundra Blayze, inductor TBA and rumored to be current Diva
* Rikishi, inducted by The Usos
* Arnold Schwarzenegger, inducted by Triple H
* Randy Savage, inducted by Hulk Hogan
* Kevin Nash, inducted by Shawn Michaels