• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (March 13, 1982) – NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1982, Georgia Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV Show, also called ‘Georgia Championship Wrestling’.
The show featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring several NWA Wrestlers, presented by Gordon Solie.
Here’s the card:
– Tom Prichard vs. Tony Russo
– The Great Kabuki vs. Ken Timbs
– John Studd & the Super Destroyer vs. Mike Miller & Jose Medina
– Les Thornton vs. Bobby Garrett
– Tommy Rich vs. Ricky Harris
– Buzz Sawyer vs. Mani
– Brad Armstrong vs. Bobby Garrett
– Ken Timbs, Jose Medina & Cocoa Samoa vs. Terry Funk, Ole Anderson & Stan Hansen
Announcement: Winner of the TakerMania Quiz contest on our WrestleFeed App on March 24th will win $500 and become the 1st ever W.W.F Champion (World WrestleFeed Champion).
Download our app now:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Undertaker’s Return Will Now Take Place At The WWE Performance Center
Tonight’s episode of SmackDown will take place from the WWE Performance Center due to the coronavirus situation.
The same can now be said for next week’s 3:16 edition of RAW.
According to PWInsider, next week’s March 16th edition of RAW, which will feature the return of WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and The Undertaker (for a WrestleMania 36 contract signing with AJ Styles), will now take place at the WWE Performance Center.
PWInsider also added that WWE might air their weekly shows from their Performance Center in Orlando for the foreseeable future.
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In Bikini – Video #1: